Taksin Ratchaniwet Palace/ พระตำหนักทักษิณราชนิเวศน์
Listing Type : [:en]Palace[:]
Location : Narathiwat
Opening Hours
  • Daily : 09.00am-04.00pm

Taksin Ratchaniwet Palace Taksin Ratchaniwet Palace Taksin Ratchaniwet Palace

Taksin Ratchaniwet Palace

Also widely known as Yumiya Mosque, or Rayo Mosque, this mosque compound was built in 1938 in the Sumatran-style and is the burial place of the old city Lord, Phraya Phu Pha Phakdi. Usually there is only one provincial mosque, but because this mosque is quite small, a new mosque was built at the mouth of Bang Nara River. However, this old mosque is still highly respected by locals and is regarded as the central one.

The Narathiwat Central Mosque (Old) is located to the north of town, past the Provincial Hall on Phichit Bamrung Road, just before the intersection at the clock tower.  It is open daily from 8.00 am-6.00 pm.


พระตำหนักทักษิณราชนิเวศน์

พระบาทสมเด็จพระเจ้าอยู่หัวภูมิพลอดุลยเดช (รัชกาลที่ 9)โปรดเกล้าฯให้ภายในเขตพระราชฐานประกอบด้วย พระตำหนักของพระบาทสมเด็จพระเจ้าอยู่หัว สมเด็จพระนางเจ้าฯพระบรมราชินีนาถ และของพระบรมวงศานุวงศ์ ตกแต่งด้วยพันธุ์ไม้นานาชนิด

admin
Reviews
There are no reviews yet, why not be the first?
Leave a review
Service/ การบริการ: Impress/ ความประทับใจ: Recommendation/ แนะนำท่านอื่น:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Listings